This week we talk about Gossip Girl 5.20 – Salon of the Dead. Note: This podcast is not edited. I’ve been really busy and I didn’t have time to edit.
Talking Gossip After Dark
Episode #136 – A Bloody Mess
April 16, 2012
- People boycotting the show.
- Contact information: www.talking-gossip.com, e-mail: email@example.com, voicemail:(904) 438-8423, follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/TalkingGossip
- This episode: 5.20 – Salon of the Dead
- First Impression Poll:
High and Low
- Did you like the episode?
- What was your favorite part of the episode? What was your least favorite part of the episode?
Lily and Rufus Hit A Rough Patch
- Has Lily taken the situation too far? Will Lily and Rufus get back to normal?
- Did Rufus give up too much of himself?
Mirroring of Story lines
- What do you think about the mirror in the story lines between Serena and Lily? Are they strong women or women who get what they want? Or is that the same thing?
- What about Rufus and Dan? Are they similar in character and in story line?
Does Serena Want to be an It-Girl?
- What has happened to Serena?
- Does Serena really want to be an it-girl or does she just not want it to be Lola? Did Serena take things too far with Lola?
- Should Lola and Serena be friends?
- Has Gossip Girl changed Lola? Serena?
- Will Lola and Nate recover from this to be a couple again?
Salon of the Dead: Dair Comes Out
- What did you think of Blair and Dan trying to combine their worlds? Do you think it will actually happen? Should we take it as a sign of foreshadowing when the couple said they hope it lasts? Or the failed attempt at the salon?
- Are Dan and Blair just too different to make things work? Are they too selfish to be in a relationship where so much change is required?
- Is it too soon for Blair to even be in a relationship?
Wait? Didn’t We Already Know Diana was Chuck’s mom?
- Are you happy with the news finally coming out? Should Diana have confessed to this earlier?
- Will Chuck become less damaged now? Will they be able to have a relationship?
- What do you think Diana’s other secret is?
Rate The Episode/General Thoughts:
- We’ll be back next week to talk about episode 5.21 Despicable B.
- Contact information: www.talking-gossip.com, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, voicemail: (904) 438-8423, follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/TalkingGossip
- Don’t forget to visit our affiliates at ed-westwickworld.net, youknowyouloveme.org, leightonmeester.us, blakelivelyweb.com. and pennbadgleyweb.com.