This week on TGAD we talk about Gossip Girl episode 5.21 – Despicable B. Highlights include: Who’s your daddy? And is Diana his aunt?; Lily liking to keep Rufus kept; Serena being Serena and Dan enabling Blair. Listen as the ladies of TGAD tell you what we thought about the episode. Thanks for listening another week.
Talking Gossip After Dark
Episode #137 – From High Class To High Trash
April 23, 2012
- Gossip Girl News, ratings on the decline, 0.99
- When is the CW going to pick up shows?
- Contact information: www.talking-gossip.com, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, voicemail:(904) 438-8423, follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/TalkingGossip
- This episode: 5.21 – Despicable B
- First Impression Poll:
High and Low
- Did you like the episode?
- What was your favorite part of the episode? What was your least favorite part of the episode?
From High Class to High Trash
- What has happened to Lily’s heart? Has money changed her?
- Will Lily and Rufus actually get a divorce? Is this something you would like to see happen?
- Does Lily feel like she needs to leave the family because her mother is gone?
- Was it right for Lily to turn Carol in? Was Lily just retaliating because she found out the truth about Carol and William?
- Do you think it was right for Lily to use Ivy to help her? Should Lily accept Ivy back in her hear? Would you have torn up the check?
Serena doesn’t want a sister:
- Does Serena have a right to be upset with William? Is she upset because she’s jealous of Lola or does she just want to be the apple of her father’s eye?
- Is Serena being too mean to Lola?
- Why does Nate have to be the dispenser of secret news?
- Why would Lola go to Serena to ask for help getting Carol out of jail?
- Do you think William could have possibly loved Carol? Do you think William is actually the father?
- What will William do now that he has the money? Will he help Carol and Lola?
- Lola has the GG information, will GG finally get her site back? And what will that do to Serena? Will Lola expose Serena and GG? Would you?
Blair Is Trying To Find Herself Again
- What did you think of Blair’s sudden fall in name sake in this episode? Was Blair ever really that important?
- What do you think about Blair hijacking Dan’s moment? What would you have done if you were Dan? Is he too understanding?
- Is this a repetition of an old story line with a different guy?
- Has Blair been living in the sidelines of her relationships? Did the men put her there or did she take that role?
- Did Blair gravitate to Dan because he was lower status and low profile?
Diana Has A Secret
- Are Diana and Nate getting back together? Or was this just a use me situation?
- Wait, so Diana isn’t Chuck’s mom?
- Jack and Chuck’s dad? Does this explain things from the past episodes?
- What do you think about the new twist? How do you think Jack and Diana are related?
Rate The Episode/General Thoughts:
- We’ll be back next week to talk about episode 5.22 – Raiders of the Lost Art.
- Contact information: www.talking-gossip.com, e-mail: email@example.com, voicemail: (904) 438-8423, follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/TalkingGossip
- Don’t forget to visit our affiliates at ed-westwickworld.net, youknowyouloveme.org, leightonmeester.us, blakelivelyweb.com. and pennbadgleyweb.com.