We’re back for another week. This week on TGAD the ladies discuss Gossip Girl 5.22 – Raiders of the Lost Art! Highlights include: Will Gossip Girl go one without Josh Safran?; The Chair vs. Dair dilemma, and Chuck’s always dealing with family drama, can the guy get a break? Listen to this week’s podcast to get all the details on how we felt on this week’s episode. Only 2 more episodes left in the season!
Talking Gossip After Dark
Episode #138: It’s Time To Be Real Again
May 1, 2012
- Any Gossip Girl news?
- Contact information: www.talking-gossip.com, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, voicemail:(904) 438-8423, follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/TalkingGossip
- This episode: 5.22 – Raiders of the Lost Art
Do you care that Bart may not be Chuck’s dad?
- First Impression Poll:
- What did you think of the whole gang coming together to scheme? Should Dan be apart of the group if Serena-lite can be involved?
- What happened to all the story lines from last week’s episode?
High and Low
- Did you like the episode?
- What was your favorite part of the episode? What was your least favorite part of the episode?
Serena and the Search for GG
- What good did knowing Gossip Girl’s phone number do? Was it really that important?
- Did Gossip Girl change Serena? Why do you think Serena didn’t notice she was hurting the people she cared about?
- Did you expect Nate and Lola to team up to go against Serena? Do you feel bad for Serena?
- What will Serena do now that she doesn’t have Gossip Girl? Will she try to get it back? Should she try to get it back?
- Will you miss Serena being Gossip Girl?
Diana is a Madam
- Did the story line become too predictable? Was it meant to be an OMG storyline?
- What did you think of the tie back to season two with the party? And Diana being the madam?
- So Bart isn’t dead, but why fake his dead? And what do Diana and Jack have to do with it?
- What was supposed to be happening that night that had to run smoothly?
- How do you think Chuck is going to react to the situation? Does this mean that Lily and Bart are still married? Is Jack, Chuck’s dad?
Three Sides To Every Story
- Do you think Dan trusts Blair? Should he trust her? Does she trust him?
- Should he have gotten in the middle of an epic love like Chuck and Blair’s love?
- Should Dan have taken the opportunity to go to Rome? Is he falling back into old patterns by pushing his love life into the fore front and career in the back?
- Should Blair and Dan be at the point of saying those three little words? Is he foolish for thinking Blair would say those words back to him? Does she love him?
A Chair Situation
- Were Blair and Chuck friends in this episode?
- Does Blair getting her groove back depend on her going back to her old life? (Meaning hanging out with her old friends and scheming with Chuck?)
- When did Blair and Chuck cross over this hump where she was willing to talk to him and he be ok with the fact that she’s with Dan?
- What will the future hold for Chair?
Rate The Episode/General Thoughts:
- We’ll be back next week to talk about episode 5.23 – The Fugitives.
- Contact information: www.talking-gossip.com, e-mail: email@example.com, voicemail: (904) 438-8423, follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/TalkingGossip
- Don’t forget to visit our affiliates at ed-westwickworld.net, youknowyouloveme.org, leightonmeester.us, blakelivelyweb.com. and pennbadgleyweb.com.